Secure your bank Account in Simple Steps
To ensure safety of your accounts and prevent unlawful access, find below some useful security tips:
- Never divulge your full card details this include :full card number, CVV, and PIN to a third party or respond to any SMS asking for these details.
- Do not give any third party your Internet Banking details and OTP (One Time Password/PIN).
- Do not respond to any call or SMS from anyone claiming to be your account officer or from your bank asking for any of these details.
- Report such calls to your nearest bank branch.
- Do not respond to any email asking you to click on a link and provide your online banking details such as username, password, PIN or OTP.
- Kindly visit your bank for enquiries and clarification on any suspicious activity to your account on time.